Source8 assists both corporate clients and operators to assess, design, plan and launch new telecoms and IT services and products across a particular organisation, or for the retail and wholesale markets.
BUSINESS CASE DEVELOPMENT
Source8 can assist organisations to assess the opportunities and challenges offered by a new service or product under consideration, by providing clear and realistic evaluations of different scenarios and expected outcomes. Our client can then validate their assumptions and confirm the feasibility of their operational, commercial and financial objectives.
Whether designing a new internal corporate service or a new retail or wholesale product, careful consideration must be given to the design of the solution to mitigate the inherent risks associated to these projects. Source8 can support the assessment and design of aspects such as:
- Product or service definition (attributes, options, availability, target market, etc)
- End-to-end service management processes (sales, fulfilment, billing, customer service)
- System architecture required to manage the new product or service
- Organisational changes required
- Partners and suppliers ecosystem required
PROOF OF CONCEPT
Source8 provides resources, tools and expertise that allow clients to test and validate the design of their products and service under a controlled environment, and to use the lessons learnt to implement any necessary adjustment.
Source8 support the entire launching process by allocating expert resources to work alongside our client and assist with:
- Procurement and negotiation
- Programme and Project Management
- IT systems development
- Process implementation and documentation
- Testing plans