Lease Acquisition – Libya, Tripoli
Client: A Global IT Hardware Manufacturer
Size: 7 workstations
- Our client wanted to reopen an office in Libya that was closed due to the political clashes in 2011/2012
- Before they withdrew from Tripoli, our client had previously begun negotiations for space in the Tripoli Business Centre (TBC) and thus had a familiarity with the building
- Security was a fundamental concern so as long as space demands could be met the TBC option would most likely be the favoured location
- The space that TBC had originally reserved for our client had since been taken and was currently in use
- TBC would need to increase its security requirements to satisfy our client’s needs
- Appropriate space elsewhere was sparse and would require significant capital expenditure to make it ready and suitable for occupation
- Source8 negotiated with the landlord and agreed that they would relocate tenants within the property, freeing up the space originally allocated for our client.
- Source8 ensured that the landlord would commit to putting in place and maintaining additional security measures.
- Source8 negotiated a flexible and extendable lease term with payment terms that suited our client.
- Source8’s was able to leverage knowledge of the existing landlord to convince them to relocate existing tenants and upgrade security measures at no additional cost to our client.
We're the only company in our sector able to offer this combined service