Source8 is a leading advisor on the implementation of Real Estate, Technology and Risk Management solutions. These three core competencies combined with our unique ability to operate securely in both stable and fragile markets enables us to deliver sector-specific, fully integrated infrastructure and operational solutions anywhere in the world.
Our aim is to support organisations looking to expand and strengthen their business and operations, reduce their risks, and adapt and respond to market changes. We do this by providing innovative yet pragmatic advice, allied with robust and reliable delivery services covering developed and sophisticated markets as well as emerging or fragile markets.
In addition to our integrated approach, we offer our clients:
- Highly-skilled and committed people with a track record of delivery drawn from leading businesses and the public sector. Our resources include experienced professionals from property/technology/management consultancies, legal and accounting firms, UK and US special forces and intelligence organisations.
- Strong experience and understanding of key industries, including retail, finance, oil & gas, media, telecoms and utilities.
- The ability to support and deliver on the entire lifecycle of projects, from strategic definition to solution design, procurement, implementation and handover.
- An understanding of the drivers and constraints of complex and distributed business environments and the ability to design solutions tailored to the specific needs and context of individual clients.
- The ability to operate on a global scale covering stable and complex markets, and pragmatically combining the needs for local customisation with the adherence to global standards and governance models.
In November of 2014, Source8 joined forces with the FTSE 250 corporation Mitie Group PLC, enabling us to offer Mitie’s proven operational and technical delivery of services. Mitie is a leading strategic outsourcing and energy services company that provides infrastructure consultancy, facilities management, property management, energy and healthcare services.